Saturday, March 22, 2008

fcuk

hais y this world got a lot selfish ppl wan?????i hate those ppl who r always kira2 v other person even a small matter.....y they cant accept other ppl opinion.........yyyyyyyyyyyy???????
i hope next sem i can get a good group and get a good partner........
hais i hope all my assignment can get good marks, especially my cts lol........i really very scared i will fail my cts........hope my report can get high marks........
final exam is coming lol.....who can help meeeeeeeeee.,,,.........oly myself can help me pass my exam........
y study have exam,y need presentation,y quiz??????????

1 comment:

rachel said...

Yup.. "X" like to kira-kira lo.. I also dun like "X" de character.. If dun agree with others ppl idea/opinion, difficult to communicate with each other ge.. Sound like we done de all wrong,what "X" done is rite.. But what can we do? Haiz.. Hey, i also scare i will fail my cts.. So, we must gambatea lo.. Study for final..