Monday, June 30, 2008

huiseh

furrrrr~~~so long never blog dy wakaka cos very bc ma...u knw la college student timeless wan ma...."actually is more time until donno wat to do tat y timeless lo wakaka"tis few week after midterm exam my mood is very moody but after tat my mood become more good dy...and i happy bout 1 thing,tat is 'ms marry who are our stat lecturer said tat:who get 0 marks in mid term don disappointed u can also pass my final exam also which u have to full fill some condition",very lucky i did all the condition...hooray..but i cant happy so early first cos i have to screw up my brain for tis few week to study stat then only i can pass..donno y now i not hate stat or math but i still cant learn them up easily,maybe my basic very bad...but i will gambate to do it...i wont give up easily cos i wan my future get brightly..hohoho

No comments: